View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 02:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Confirmed over the Boosted VQs FB group that this firmware update is still safe.

Jeeeesus..... I've been considering a standalone as a backup and naively figured it'd be more like 5-10k to do, and not 20!
Well I kind a went a little overboard. LOL Adding oil pressure, fuel pressure, coolant pressure, 4- IAT sensors, 2- EMAP sensors, and 6 cylinder EGT sensors. It was expensive because we had to take the engine in and out a couple of times to fit it all. Plus, I added a 5in dash to be able to see what I am monitoring live. They will be logged also. I needed a couple extra boxes to be able to hook it all up. Wiring it all in is not cheap either. All the hardware and sensors were right at 15k.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-10-2023 at 02:22 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote