View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #291 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
I'll give you points for paint quality, it's thin. (although I think that many here don't take into consideration that the tendency to chip is much higher on a low-nosed sports car). The quality of the build of this car is extremely high, I don't get your comment at all.
The paint on this car has been ultrasonically measured and its average - not thin - average. NXTAZEE can give you the precise measurements if you need.

...but back on topic. Does anyone really care if the manufacture's fill is Ester? If they did it would be simple enough to do an oil analysis on it and that would be the end of the discussion. I think we'd rather have the conjecture and food fight instead.....