View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 08:37 PM   #6980 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotprops View Post
Looks like this thread is dying and so will the 400z. If we dont like it who will?. I also thought it was going to cost much much more than predicted.I also stated that many dealers would have a small or no units to sell in the USA. i also said that the dealers were going be pigs in the pen regarding $$. So i am glad i built small air-conditioned corner in my hangar and put my 370Zs on ice for 2022 . It is going to be fun watching what happens . Hope you all are doing well.
There will always be a market for big-box names, such as Nissan, and the products they make. Even if you and I don't like it, there are plenty of people out there that do, and they will spend the money to buy it. I know plenty of people that absolutely hate the 350Z's and the 370Z's (I've had both and personally think both are sharp-looking products), but I know more people that love them. In regards to the pricing, yes, greed is a factor but keep in mind that COVID-19 is the base variable in driving prices up for everything (supply/demand). Also, as with any product, the item is always worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay.