View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 01:45 PM   #38 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankEtier View Post
I want to remove the factory oil cooler also. On my car I can’t change the filter with disconnecting the oil cooler lines. Makes a mess.

Since installing my oil cooler and thermostatic plate the engine oil and water temp match exactly after warmed up. The oil never cools more than engine temp. This all makes sense now why the oil won’t drop any lower than water temp.

Will the oil filter stud shipped with the Z1 Mocal plate work after removal of the factory cooler? This is on a ‘14.

Thanks
Update: Spoke to Z1 earlier. I ordered the 09-12 370Z oil filter stud. This will allow factory cooler to be removed and mocal sandwich plate installed.