View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 09:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute

I have the 2014 Nismo 370. This sounds to me like the car has a Ceramic 6 puck race clutch in it. This is the engagement I have with the middleweight flywheel from Z1. Could be that the clutch is worn too, but you also might not have the dual mass flywheel in it any longer. The rattle noise is standard with this type of aftermarket clutch and flywheel setup. The test is to push the clutch pedal in and the rattle noise should go silent until you begin to engage the driveline.

Hope this helps.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote