View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 10:51 AM   #6970 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Correct it’s still a z34. If this was German car speak, it’d be labeled/we’d call it a z34.5 which is exactly what it is, a major decade overdue mid cycle refresh.

I’m not a big bmw Supra fan, but I will say I like the Supra more so far, and I’m a big Nissan z car guy. Sad, but I’m glad they at least built it. 2 door sports cars that are sub 100k are going the way of the dodo bird.

Nissan is so retarded, if they’d spent the cash to release this in say 2016or so, with $$ being essentially free back then with extremely low interest rates and soaring economy, they would’ve sold out all of them. Instead, they dicked around for a decade and timed the economy perfectly just like in 2009. I think we can thank good ol Carlos Gohen for that one, le cost cutter was to busy lining his pockets.
Netlix on Carlos Ghosn. Some things in there I didn't know about.

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/81227167
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote