View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 07:20 PM   #6963 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Does no one care to discuss how the car at my dealer is WRECKED?

And how Nissan has zero timeline how long it will take to fix it?

Or how a brand new limited edition car who people are willing to pay big bucks for will be fixed by a local USA dealership?

I've talked with all my car friends. Their opinion is all the same. This car is junk. Markup GONE, at best.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
I don't even like the car, wrecked or not. The new Z is just @$$ UGLY IMO. I'm sure there are plenty of people that love it, but I'm not one of them.

Also, has this particular Z been sold or still for sale?

If sold, shame on the buyer.

If still for sale, why? It's an incomplete product and who would want to pay MSRP (or more) for an unfinished/damaged product? I just find it hard to believe that Nissan wouldn't want to fix ASAP so they can get this off their books, as with any inventory.

And what's wrong with getting repairs at a local USA dealership? Do you plan on shipping your car to Japan for each repair?

BTW, not sure if this has been brought up, but apparently, the new Z is not the Z35 and shares the same chassis code with the 370Z