Thread: My New Mac
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
initialgemini
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FX 35
initialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond reputeinitialgemini has a reputation beyond repute

Great buy!! I just retired my ibook after 3 years of college, 2 years grad school and 6 years of DJ abuse lol.

After all that time, the only thing that happened was the superdrive kicked the dust and the battery lost its charge. (and I spilled 20oz of water all over it and it still kept going)

I didn't go with a new mac this time around because PCs are just so damn cheap these days, and the components rival macbook pros for half the price.

If this one craps out, I definitely know I'm gonna go back to a mac for my mobile PC.