Thread: My New Mac
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflife View Post
Nice computer man! I've got the Al Unibody Macbook 13.3 inch with about the same specs. It's a great computer, will last, and beats the chit outta any Piece of Crap.
The new trackpad is amazing. Watch the vid on it. Took me about 4 months to realize that a 3 finger side to side swipe takes me forward and backward on my browser :P
You'll love it my friend!
Thanks man I already know about the commands and rotating pics and all. I was not sure if I was going to like the new track pad. But man I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
Did you find the problem inside the old laptop then? Worth fixing? I am still using a G3 Laptop 400MHz from 1997!
The problem was the actual charging port that is connected to the motherboard has finally worked itself lose. About a yea and a half ago it was dropped directly on the charger when it was plugged in. I was surprised that it did not ruin it at that time. I would repair it but with a small damaged part on the screen, a dented in side of the frame, and original battery that only lasts 30 minutes. I thought it was time to let it go. I will tell you what that thing took a beating and beats any computer I have ever had. Very cool to have a computer that old man. A guy at the store said "you will pretty much have to throw them away when they are even still working. As they just get to old.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote