View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 08:13 AM   #917 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

From IG@gbrettin:
I've got to hand it to @sikkymanufacturing, their pan looks top notch. The pan has a billet block that bolts into the pan that allows for -10 lines. The pan flange looks to be billet. Welds all look great. Sides have a drain for my scavenger pump. The oil reservoir has trap doors to prevent oil starvation. Capacity is 7.5 qts. The pan thickness is beefy. So yeah, great product so far. Now to get it on my car... And hopefully no other modifications are needed.

-------

The summation of what I said on IG was pretty on point. One other thing that makes the pan highly desirable is the ORB fittings on the pan... SO if it gets stripped out from some @ssh0l3 then it can easily be changed.

A little birdy on the Internet also told me to pour some oil into the pan before putting it on the car to check for leaks. That was some solid advice that I can't pass on.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote