View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 09:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleto15672 View Post
I'll try to keep this simple. During winter storage, I usually warm up my car once ever 2-3week. But I don't know how long. It's usually for around 5 minute, UT some says to warm it until the temperature raises, which mean to drive it. But it's in storage for a reason. And which temperature?
My car has been “stored” for going on 2 years. Every couple weeks, I’ll take a spin (10 min). As others stated, key is the getting rid of moisture in the engine oil, battery tender, etc. The only item I would add is the risk of flat spots on the tires, depending on how long you let it sit.