View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 03:00 PM   #132 (permalink)
xxAGAVExx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z BLK M6
xxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond repute

Got it tuned today, and wow. Never had a turbo car before, this thing is incredible. We didn’t get a chance to get on the dyno, I had my wastegates plumbed wrong and that took a bit to fix because of where they were at. Going back to the shop next weekend to fine tune it on the dyno and also tune a second map for E85. Going to be a lot of fun driving it this week to make sure there are no issues that need fixed in the next session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk