View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 09:52 AM   #103 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z944 View Post
Dude, was a genuine question. I've been here for like 5 years. My z has been under warranty, and financed so I've waited to mod it. Now that it's up, and paid off.. it's time to mod it. So, figured I'd start checking in again. ....I'm uh.. so glad I did.. It's just oh so warm, and welcoming.

You're just full of yourself. It's another fuckin' car. Not even engineered or designed in any way by you. You're painti with someone else's stencil then act like you're so brilliant. ICE auto tuning is pretty cool, but most of it is archaic, and very well explored. Based on your attitude I'd think you operated the hadron collider all day or some ish. tf Psssh. Don't get me wrong, I love my Z, and all Z's really, and I am essentially doing the same as you working from another engineers platform, but is your name Randy Rodriguez? If not,...... If it is, then.. respect. I'd hedge my bets on it's not.

Bothering you? ....lol Uh.. I don't typically give a rats azz if some rando on the interwebs is bothered by me, or isn't. Frankly.

LMAO. Ah man, it runs deep in you. So full of yourself to think this was really all about you, and "a guy talking about cars on the internet was really just trolling all along to try to bother me. Look at me, I'm so strong that I ignored him". Something along those lines? Haha. That's something there.. hoo wee. I don't have a clue what, I'm no psychologist. I could ask one for you. I think that would be narcissism? Might wanna get that looked at. I bet you're a real hoot at parties.

It's all a conspiracy bro. I was sent by qanon to troll you... cause ya know IGAF. ....sure

Or wait, qanon are the righty group huh? err.. I mean BLM* bro. You got me.:rofl 2:

No wait bro, it was antifa, yeah antifa sent me to troll you cause you're such a high profile hype beast influencer bro. You are very important, k? Better now?

You won't do anything. You are all mouth.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote