View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 03:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Boujzee
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z sport
Boujzee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrit 370Z View Post
I own a used 2010 AT 370Z. I have aftermarket coilover, exhaust, sway bar. Had an Uprev tune done, which gained 39HP. In addition I installed a Sprint Booster, which I found more useful than the tune. But my best upgrade was having Sparco racing seats installed (no sliders, so sit even lower). The racing seats make me feel that I'm in a performance car and not just driving a fast sporty coupe. Yes, I can take turns faster now, but the feel of sitting in racing seats makes a big difference. Racing seats make the 370Z look cool on the inside too. I'm 6'2" and it's not difficult getting in and out of the seat. The motion of my body getting in and out of racing seats actually enhancing the driving experience. With the 370Z stock seats getting in the car felt similar to getting in my SUV or other sedan. With the racing seats my 370Z really feels very different from ordinary appliance blob cars.
I am looking for seats that aren't too aggressive with bolstering and I HATE my stock seats. I'm 6'4 260# and want something that my wide hips can fit in but not sure what my best options are. Are the SPARCO seats wider than stock?
Boujzee is offline   Reply With Quote