View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 08:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
kfcgodsword
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo
kfcgodsword is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelspeed View Post
I like ABM's advice. You just got the car, and you got the top version with all kinds of goodies already on it. Just enjoy it at least for one summer! Doesn't the Nismo already come with a better exhaust?

If you do things right away now, won't you get bored in a few years with nothing left to add to it?

It's likely a 'problem' with many models of cars... the higher the performance model you buy, the less options you have for reasonable, effective mods you can add. All the low-hanging fruit gets taken.

I completely agree, which is why I said earlier I'm not rushing to do any of this. This is the first time I've had a car with nice aftermarket options, and it's very interesting to me, but also a little intimidating lol. I'm basically just trying to learn and research as much as I can, so when I do decide to make some upgrades, I know what is good and bad.

As for the exhaust, that's actually a big reason I made this thread. I know the Nismo comes with an "Upgraded exhaust" but I've heard it's only marginally better than the base models' and I figured if it was something I was going to upgrade, then it would have to be more performance driven, the sound is secondary.

At the end of the day, I love this car, just want to show her some love
kfcgodsword is offline   Reply With Quote