Thread: new springs
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
I really mean no offense when I say this, but sometimes I feel like questions/threads like these are border line trolling lol

There's just too much valuable info on this forum and on the internet in general to steer away from junk like "GodSpeed Project"
There are plenty of people out there that get into a new hobby that have no clue what they don't know. Many starting with zero knowledge. Like me and golf!

Guy bought the car and wants to lower it. Sees that doing so is expensive on an originally priced $30k+ car and asks about the cheap stuff (says he is working with a budget). For all we know, this could be the first car the owner has ever put a modification on.
We gave him a solid answer and hopefully he uses the info to make a good decision. I always suggest those that are budgeting, to budget for longer. If you can save $162 +tax and shipping, what's a few more months to get to $500 or more and get the part that you really want.

I will also add that forums are a pain to search without prior knowledge (might be first forum too!) and many of our most informative threads are buried from years of inactivity. The pinned threads on Lowering Springs (real activity 2013-17) and Suspension adjustments (2009-12) just ain't what they used to be.

Last edited by ZontheRocks; 03-24-2022 at 03:22 PM.
ZontheRocks is offline   Reply With Quote