View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
SLOPOS
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z Base MT
SLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond reputeSLOPOS has a reputation beyond repute

I traded in a Veloster to buy my Z and Carfax shows it as a one owner car even though you can see two purchases in the history. In another event, I had a hit and run in a parking lot and called the sheriff to make a report for insurance. Didn't even end up running it through insurance but it showed up as a crash on the report. They're a joke, but everybody uses them.

When I bought my Z I depended on the Carfax to know what states the car was owned in to avoid rustbelt cars. It was nice to see every oil changed and when they were done/mileage, and those things I trust since they're entered into the record by the shops, but it seems like I might have passed over a few cars that showed damage that may not have had any.
SLOPOS is offline   Reply With Quote