View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 08:10 AM   #832 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Had to do a test fit on the mount. I was very concerned that the lower portion would not line up correctly because the mount legs shifted the display inward. Thankfully the fitment appears to be near perfect. I did a hand off to my buddy for finalization of paint. He informed me that the unit would be put into primer only, and that is totally fine.

I talked to Dave about getting electrical going on the car and it looks like this Saturday I'm going to get rolling on that. We popped the trunk and did a quick inspection of lay out. I have a Braille 21lb battery and mount that's going into the spare tire well and a some cable I need to lay out. The MS3 wireharness is long enough where I can pull the power leads back to the trunk, that's amazing. I'd also like to mention that I found the manual release for the trunk last night so we could inspect the area. That honestly gave me anxiety because I thought we needed to find the electrical lead and hit it with 5v.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote