View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 09:57 AM   #831 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I have a couple small things to fix like round out a corner better and dab in some epoxy in a couple holes near the mount on the top side. It's necessary that the items get fixed for the casting to come out perfect. If I were just to use the mount as-is, I wouldn't mess with it because no one would see it.

As it stands right now, the mount is nearly perfect (see pictures). I have a buddy that does paint work professionally and he offered to spray prime and paint to perfection. I think deep down he doesn't want me to rattle can it... because... I 100% would and did buy the cans already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggvCxLLLVcU

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote