View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 01:49 PM   #6606 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
It's just a hip and trendy thing right now (and the last 10+ years). Look at the Toyota Camry version. I find from what I see on the road is that, its more of a tendency for younger folks to dig the black (or other 2 tone roof options) than older folks. Not always, but generally speaking. So it would appear to me that Nissan is just going after the younger hip trendy folks. Dunno, just my 2 cents.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
I can see that. So charge me 300 or so to paint the roof black or the color of the majority of the car. At least make a choice out of it. Id like blue and if we did order, its off to a good body shop for a new roof paint job.

I like black but the 370Z was black. Prefer a new color. More to follow after I can get a good test in the future.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote