View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
StanPoland
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Nismo'17
StanPoland is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Welcome to the forum.

Nice build.

I bet you will get questions on the Continental Teves Race ABS.
Hey, I'm actually on this forum for some time already, but never properly introduced my build - now I thought the project is advanced enough to be worth a thread, so

Considering Teves there is really not that much too say, except that it's as good as ABS gets. Not only it has significantly improved stopping power, lap times and allowed for better trail braking, but most importantly - ice mode and other ABS related bugs are gone. After second crash, because of stock ABS malfunction, i said no more and I invested in this. It was a very good decision.

The more you mod your car and go out of its factory spec and the more aggressive you drive, than the abs will malfunction more frequently and that is gurateed 100%. Basically all of the modern cars have the same issue - doesn't matter if it's Porsche, BMW or Nissan. It's because of those so called "safety features", that might work on certain occasions on the street and on stock specification, but they were never intended to work on the racing track, especially on modified vehicle.

Last edited by StanPoland; 12-02-2021 at 02:32 PM.
StanPoland is offline   Reply With Quote