View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 11:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40thzzz View Post
Well a day passed and the engine light is back on, it’s a lot colder today though so may be the more dense air.
Yeah brother our Zs don't seem to like cold weather. I would invest in a good OBD2 reader with live data and stuff that can actually run a misfire report and tell you which cylinders are misfiring.

Does the car feel hesitant when giving it throttle? I dunno man sometimes I feel like these cars just don't like weather changes. I've been dealing with the exact problem as you and mine seems to have just gotten better on its own. Mine hasn't thrown the code in almost two weeks now, even though it does pop up sometimes in the ecutek app. Then it'll clear on its own.

I do know the P0300 code is a useless pain in the *** that causes people more anxiety about their car than actually providing any useful information.