View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 10:39 AM   #4822 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
All I would want a Standalone for is a Motorsports grade traction control. That is the greatest benefit and something that Ecutek can't do. No more ramping the boost in with tuning. I figured that out real quick at Pocono. There was a ton of traction there and I left a good bit of MPH on the table.
They Ecutek we have is different from what the GTR's have the traction control works way better on there cars. We only have Ecutek because of them and get handed the left over race rom crumbs lol.

I knew you would hook with what you have at Pocono next time I'm sure you will be ready

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 11-19-2021 at 10:43 AM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote