View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
I just sent Z1 a datalog this past Wednesday, which is when the dongle came in. So I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Though we've had a dialogue going the last few weeks.

I personally don't know what to look for in the live data. Though since I have the dongle I keep the app open and am ready to start recording at any time anything funny happens. But like I said it's been doing really well ever since.

Oh yeah something else I did when I got the dongle was the throttle body relearn, which is normally a PITA but is made easy with the dongle/app. Just press a button lol.

In the app I also see what appears to be an option to turn the fuel pump off....is this a feature you would use to possibly purge fuel from the lines so you don't make a huge fuel mess if say you wanted to change a fuel injector or something like that?
I used that to (turn pump on without starting car) run my fuel pump to circulate fuel to check for leaks after installing new fuel system. Great feature.