View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdoske View Post
I'm a little baffled here. You have 6000 post but your asking questions I would have suspected you would already know the answers to by now. I almost feel like this is meant to be a joke. Either way, I'll play along....

I say if its your daily drive and you live in the city get the AT. If its not get the MT. The transmissions on our cars are really nice and the AT and MT difference really is small.

I have read on this forum that the Takadas intakes may actually make the car loose HP. Might want to PM the forum member JD. He's around he just sold his Takadas in the members forum section.

I don't have Aftermarket Exhaust yet but It seems FI may be the favorite.

I like redline oil.

I followed the manufacturer breakin period. Every once and a while I gave it some gas.

I'm not sure about the Tires I'm still on stock.

Color, everyone who has one is going to be bias. I say blue but of course I have a blue Z.

Your insurance is going to be huge! Probably as much as your car note or pretty close to.
Thanks for all the info.. as for the car note.. my mommy bought it for me so no note for me.. i'm only 17 and not even out of high school, how could i afford a nismo otherwise!?!

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan