View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 06:13 AM   #4677 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I had a C3 & C4 (78 & 85). My 78 was slower than dog crap, had a crappy respray & the interior was a bit ragged.

My 85 had that gawd awful pad on the passenger's side. I took that out and replaced it with a glove box mod. I put a 160* thermostat in, a Hypertech Stage II chip, 25% underdrive on the pulleys and an epoxy plenum & runners. It was so much fun to see the look on 5.0 driver's faces when my 85 would beat them.

The big challenge with the C4 & C5s was the VATS, too many people kept half a hundred keys on a key ring and then couldn't figure out why the car wouldn't start. I lost count of how many VATS bypass cables I installed.
You know, I really dig the c4 vettes. Might actually be my favorite exterior style wise, kinda boxy and timeless like a z32 imo.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote