View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
ByThaBay
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z
ByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnberry45 View Post
Hi all!

Looking for some assistance on my PVC setup.

I have Topgunz’s A2A kit.

Its it ideal to have a Breather filter on EACH PVC (3/8)?

I currently have both 5/8 ports connected to a Tee then a filter.

Just want to make sure im doing correctly.

Also what are you guys doing with the port on the back of the stillen manifold? Does it get capped off?
Generally these questions should be answered by whoever is tuning the car since changing this plumbing can have a significant effect on how much unmetered air the engine will take in (affecting the tune). PCV valves only vent when there is a vacuum applied to them. Having the PCV valves connected to an atmospheric pressure source does absolutely nothing. In order to allow venting through that passage, you would need to remove the valves and replace them with special fittings.
ByThaBay is offline   Reply With Quote