View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 08:54 PM   #553 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
You could be right about the k&n being capable of supporting 15 psi. My car made close to 11 psi with it and the 9lb pulley. Once I started experimenting with pulleys I went to the turboguard. One of the reasons I went with the turboguard instead of the filter is how much of a pain in the azz it was to change the filter. I probably should have done a filter vs turboguard test when my car was on the dyno.
I've dealt with the stupid k&n filter for a couple years now and I've had enough which is why I'm running the turboguard at the moment. I finally managed to find a fabricator (after several well known/famous shops said it would be too difficult lol) willing to make me an intake so the car goes in on Friday to get that done.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote