View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 12:04 PM   #6475 (permalink)
503.Zed
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 18 370Z GM M6
503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly really excited for the new Z. Of course even if I was in the market to get one I'd wait a few model years so any issues can be fixed. I'll never buy a first year of a new model and have the risk of a lot sh*t going wrong, just to be that guy that has it first. Just look at the Supra release and how many guys got burnt who bought the launch model.

I do see a few good points here about the steering, but me personally I haven't experienced it first hand so I don't know how different it would feel to me. I'm at 56k miles on the car and daily it, and don't plan on selling anytime soon. But when I approach early 100k miles I might look to sell and not have to deal with the possibility of major issues coming up. Of course they can come up at any time even at what im at now, but would be a little more peace of mind.

If I were to sell my Z honestly the only thing that would really interest me for ~30K would be a V1 Nismo LOL. I've driven my friends STi and that low of hp for AWD just isn't fun to me. Don't get me wrong it seemed a lot more practical, but it's not my taste. For the forseeable future I don't see myself getting rid of a third pedal. I'm sure maybe I'll grow out of it eventually, but definitely not any time soon.
503.Zed is offline   Reply With Quote