View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 06:38 PM   #522 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Did the ACE kit come with a serpentine RPM belt? I thought it was just the sc belt. Good catch on the tensioner pulley, I didn't notice that.
Maybe it didn't, I'm not sure. I suspect it's possible with the ACE kit configuration though. I tried to move the tensioner to that very bottom bolt hole and the RPM belt was about 1" too short. When I talked to Aaron and asked how he did it, the tensioner doesn't use that lower bolt hole but some new hole some where between the two. If I had to take a wild guess that would be right about that 1" difference needed to run the RPM belt. I'm jealous.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote