View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 06:03 PM   #520 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
Yeah that's a TON of belt slip, especially considering you have that better tensioner position than I think most of us have.

I thought the ACE kit came with RPM belts but both of yours appears to be the non-RPM version. Did they downgrade the belts when they changed them or you have always had the non-RPM version?

Edit: I just noticed the tensioner is in a different spot between the two pictures, why is that? What's the difference between the first and second pictures?
Did the ACE kit come with a serpentine RPM belt? I thought it was just the sc belt. Good catch on the tensioner pulley, I didn't notice that.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote