View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 01:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
Iammeowwwwww
Base Member

Drives: 370z MR M6
Iammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond reputeIammeowwwwww has a reputation beyond repute

Did you have that same problem at laguna?
I'm curious, you burned your oil and the smell was permanent. I smell it frequently, typically when I'm working the car during a certain pull or through a certain corner. It will smell, and dissappear. I did upgrade to the high capacity air cooled diff cover from Z1 and I don't remember this happening before hand.

Needless to say it doesn't bother me so long as the diff is safe. Could this be a component of increased venting / cooling? If so then I might say I like the smell

Ps. I'm doing Thunderhill East this Friday! I also did the west loop in the reverse (clockwise) configuration and got fuel starvation every single time after the crest going from turn 7 to 6 lol so weird.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Iammeowwwwww is offline   Reply With Quote