View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 11:28 PM   #85 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiller View Post
I have contacted Sasha 2 times lately with no avail on any of my existing parts to complete the kit, when I was asked to pay the final amount for the kit I was not told that it was not complete, and I paid fully. Now iam left waiting with no shipping dates , just was told parts shipped out the 25th of June , we are a long ways past that date, very reminiscent of the service I received during the gtm days. Guess I should have leanred my lesson the first time.
He's been very unreliable lately. I ordered the single turbo kit in December and he'd go weeks between responses. Try hitting him up on FB?

When my air-cooled comp turbo failed after 882 miles he said he'd cover shipping back to Comp. Asked for my paypal. He never sent funds.