View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 11:25 PM   #84 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxAGAVExx View Post
Thanks for the tip, I have gen 3’s but I’ll try and make some more room before I install the piping.

Ha anyone tapped the intake manifold yet? Gonna try this weekend, also wondering if I need to do another tap for boost gauge or is there anything I can T off of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tapping the manifold is easy as long as you have steady hands and take your time.

I put another tap in the rear of the manifold, on the right runner, to run my boost gauge. Just feel around inside the runners w your fingers and figure where you want the tap. Take into account where the tap will be in relation to the TB coolant hardlines on the back of the manifold, assuming you keep them. I deleted mine. Adding additional tees to the vacuum hoses decreases reliability.