View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 07:40 AM   #9929 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Broke the exhaust on the VW last night :lol: now it's more rowdy than before. The VR6 sounds nasty. Going to uncorked it soon.

I have a pile of parts on the way and a few more to track down.

Still need to figure out a spare tire carrier. VW makes one but it is a hard cover for the stock tire. I need something to carry some meats. Don't want a hitch mount one if I can avoid it. Maybe a roof basket? Need to drink about that one a little more.

I ordered the brake controller and harness from the local motorsports store. Got some funny looks when I asked about skid plates and a bull bar. "Your going to go wheeling in a what?" :lmao: If its not a pickup or a Jeep around here people are lost. Get out more guy.

I dumped the stupid spare tire it came with. It's not even inflated. They expect you to air it up with a tiny 12v pump on the side of the road. Dumbest thing I've seen aside from EWs Z. :lol: Then I loaded the tire well with recovery gear. A couple nice straps, a tree saver strap, a couple 20k lb snatch blocks and some shackles. Just need an earth anchor and I should be good to go in about anything.

Picked up 2 winches at the dollar store because why buy one when you can buy two for twice as much. Giving the second to my buddy Jeff as a house warming gift. His jeep has been in need for years so I'm hooking him up.

Have a great one kids

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk