View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 09:19 PM   #109 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

After chatting with a guy over at Adrena Garage i'm starting to change my mind about suspension. a little. I called them because they have 2 staff that own 370z, and they race them. Guy pushed me pretty hard on the phone towards BC Forged wheels and BC racing digressive coilovers. Don't really have any interest in BC forged wheels tho. Didn't really like anything they offer, would rather save for HRE instead.

The DR/DS series of coilovers from bc racing does seem pretty good. If I understand correctly the digressive makes them feel stiffer in low speed compression, like turning into a corner and softer for high speed. like bumps and potholes?

Then I started to think about spring rates, the FEAL i was looking at are 10k/5k (true type). maybe i should up it a little bit to 12k/6k. Especially since I plan to add sound deadening and subwoofer in the rear.

Now I'm looking at coilovers I start looking at the TEIN Mono sport and EDFC Active combo. Seems really cool to have active suspension on the 370z. Though I can't find that many people that actually run this setup. Maybe for good reason... Not really sure how good the coilovers are from TIEN, it's the EDFC that intrigued me the most.

When looking at wheels I noticed theres a new tires just released. Continental ExtremeContact Force
Might try those out.

Am i right thinking this is the full SPL set for a 370z on true type coilovers? I think it's everything z1 sells anyway. They have a couple of different parts that fit the same place i think? Not sure if I've selected any conflicting parts here.

Last edited by SeeThruHead; 06-07-2021 at 09:47 AM.
SeeThruHead is offline   Reply With Quote