View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 06:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
How often did you flush the fuel system with a tank of just gas? Thinking of running ethanol later this summer and rather not constantly pull injectors to get them cleaned. Hoping running gas occasionally will prevent problems.
My tuner suggests after a few tanks of e85 to run a tank of pump gas. I think my issue might have been that my car being down for 6 months and then driving it to burn all the e85 out of it to get it ready for tuning purposes. Spooler mentions it in his post.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote