View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #419 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

UPDATE:

FINALLY installed the Stillen pulley. Drove in torrential rain on the way home so not much testing it out done, but the car does feel a little more responsive and like it wants to rev up quicker (read "go sideways everywhere" quicker). Wont be conclusive until i can really check it out tomorrow.

Also did my oil change with some redline oil, its the first time I've deviated from the Nissan recommended ester oil and everything seems perfect. I will comment on average oil temperature differences as time goes by. Plenty of traffic on the way home, temp hovered at 180, but it was raining and cool out so that's not conclusive either.

Lastly... NT05s in the cool rain = fun!
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote