View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 10:17 AM   #3720 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I know you guys may not understand why I went from not caring to wanting to be a mystery. Well, this is an example of why. I have gotten this attitude 20 to 30 times.

***Topgunz ROTREX C38R Supercharger Kit***

You try to help people head in the right direction and this is what you get. Yes, the solutions are expensive. Nothing I can do about that. Once they find out how much it costs they start telling my how they are going to fix it besides the options I provided. When I tell them it won't work they get really upset. I have also had them DEMAND that I tell them all the details on how the solutions are done. When I refuse, they get even madder. Then, I get the I know more than you attitude. Well, OK. After that, I get you payed too much money and I am a fool. I have done a ton of research and most of it is in this thread. Most of the idiots reside on the Boosted VQ Facebook group. I can name even more names, I won't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I have had enough, If I get a chance I will delete the hell out of this thread and all the research I have done.
Sorry if I hit a nerve, I was just joking.

We used to think stupidity was from a lack of available information, but that's obviously not the case. People are mind-numbingly lazy, to the point a Google search and some reading is too much effort.
I'd hate for you to delete this as it's a wealth of knowledge with no punches pulled, here for those willing to do actually do the research.

The Boosted VQ page started good because it was only boosted cars, but once all the "I'm gonna"s started rolling it, it started a downhill skid rather quickly.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote