View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 09:31 AM   #3718 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I know you guys may not understand why I went from not caring to wanting to be a mystery. Well, this is an example of why. I have gotten this attitude 20 to 30 times.

***Topgunz ROTREX C38R Supercharger Kit***

You try to help people head in the right direction and this is what you get. Yes, the solutions are expensive. Nothing I can do about that. Once they find out how much it costs they start telling my how they are going to fix it besides the options I provided. When I tell them it won't work they get really upset. I have also had them DEMAND that I tell them all the details on how the solutions are done. When I refuse, they get even madder. Then, I get the I know more than you attitude. Well, OK. After that, I get you payed too much money and I am a fool. I have done a ton of research and most of it is in this thread. Most of the idiots reside on the Boosted VQ Facebook group. I can name even more names, I won't.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-20-2021 at 09:34 AM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote