View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 11:15 AM   #225 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
--Lando Norris has committed his future to McLaren by signing a new multi-year contract extension with the Formula 1 team.--

Norris, 21, made his F1 debut with McLaren in 2019, and has since scored two podium finishes for the team, the most recent coming at the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix in April.

The British youngster’s McLaren contract was due to expire at the end of the year, but the team announced on Wednesday ahead of the Monaco Grand Prix that a new multi-year deal had been secured.

The deal will see Norris remain with McLaren for “2022 and beyond”, firming up the team’s line-up for the next two seasons.

Norris was joined by seven-time grand prix winner Daniel Ricciardo for the 2021 season, with the Australian’s contract running to the end of the 2023 campaign.

“I’m really pleased to have extended my relationship with McLaren from 2022,” said Norris. “Having been with the team for almost five years, I feel very much part of the family here and I couldn’t imagine starting the next phase of my career anywhere else. McLaren has been a huge support since my days in junior series and I’ve really enjoyed learning and developing as a driver since.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/no...laren/6511221/
Now, all they need is to keep the company alive that long. No small feat.
Oh, and keep up the development of the car.
2022 is going to be a whole new ball game. I hope!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote