View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 10:25 PM   #7574 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Skirting the edges = bc they could. The feds clearly have an interest in making sure that possessors of ill-gotten gains don't wander in or send a straw man in to secure their boxes of said ill-gotten gains.

That being said the case raises a number of interesting legal issues.

Do people own the box itself or just the contents in it? I'm pretty sure you rent the box. An analogy would be the difference between the cops seizing a parking lot where your car is parked (here are my car keys give me my car) and them seizing a lot full of rental cars (we need to know what is yours in the rental so we can return your property to you).

But again. A lot of interesting legal issues. Up there with, for instance, whether the govt can allow people to gather to get their hair cut, but not to pray. Bc pandemic.
Like what he said in the video. You rent an apartment. They bust the landlord for something. Does that mean they can come into your apartment?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html