View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 12:12 PM   #5275 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

I received the base wheels I bought for snow tires this weekend. Now I just need to decide on studless or performance winter tires. I live in central Missouri so we don't always get a lot of snow and ice but we do sometimes. I'm probably going to end up going performance but we'll see. I read that Fall is the best time to buy winter tires so I have some time.

I'm also contemplating some spacers, thinking the standard 15/20 or 15 all around as I'm also thinking I want to try the 265 front/285 rear when I need new summer tires. I currently have PS AS/3s on there with a fair bit of tread and haven't had any traction issues. I'm debating PS4S vs Indy 500. At about $360 less with very similar ratings on Tirerack it's very tempting to try them out. That said, it will be at least a year, more than likely, before I need new tires.

I need to clean her up and take some pics but I'm lazy.