View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 11:42 AM   #6271 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
This is the "400Z" subforum.....I think those of us who are particularly attracted to the new Z can openly share our opinions of the Z34, as it relates to the Z35??

Did I go into general Z34 forums and bash the Z34? NO.

If you stated your opinion that any of my vehicles are ugly, I would care less.

I stated an opinion on the appearance of the 370Z, you made an accusation of someone being on drugs for having an opinion.

I think most people here don't mind one user saying the 370Z is ugly...not a big deal...just one person's opinion. Is there a rule that people can only say positive thing's about the subject of a forum?

We can disagree with others without resorting to accusations of drug use. I can see you take it very personally when someone calls your car ugly! Must suck to be so wrapped up in what others think of your car.
Accusations of drug use? A simple coin of phrase about smoking weed? Hilarious. You "crack" me up. Pun intended. This from a guy who's name is takemorepills. That in itself implies drug addiction, does it not? Talk about being overly sensitive and hypocritical. Geesh.

You obviously don't like my opinions, and I think yours stated above are mostly (I too prefer analog style gauges) complete nonsense. But if you expect me to just sit back and not rebuke your comments while you are "allowed" to spew anything you want, think again. You started the antagonism. Live with it.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote