View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 08:26 AM   #4022 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Well Happy Friday's Eve! Tomorrow is payday so I have that to celebrate until it funnels through my hands to someone else's. Blessed still be working as many others a less fortunate. My brother has not worked in one year. No much need for sound engineers since there are no conventions or concerts happening. Looks like boost by gear is a real thing with EcuTek according to Seb. I can't wait to see how it works. Sending warm thoughts to our brothers and sisters in Texas. Please stay warm and safe! The rest you knuckle heads stay safe and sanitary.
Yup, wish he was closer. I will have to use other means to get the boost by gear.