View Single Post
Old 02-14-2021, 09:02 AM   #3816 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Happy VD my love birds! I am not a fan of this contrived holiday but since it is part of a three day weekend and am at the track, I will roll with it this year lol. Having a great time teaching those that are new to tracking. My students are HPDE 2 which really cool because they are starting to find some speed and able to put some of the techniques and understanding to use. It is so fun and rewarding when they find time and speed after do what they were told. Their face light up as if they just won a race. Also my Z is finally Seb and he already has started it up and says everything looks and sounds good. Soon my baby will be shaking her *** for all to see. We grilled ribeyes last night in 20 mph winds. It is supposed to be 70 but continued high winds. We sat on grid for about 30 minutes yesterday because blowing sand. Anyway I got to run and yawl have a blessed day and stay safe and sanitary!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hell yeah, man! Cant wait to see some vids! What a wait and its not even my ride! I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.