View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep0542 View Post
Hey everyone-

I'm Deepan. Finally got approved for the forums (woohoo)! Excited to share my build and learn from you guys.

In December 2020 I purchased a 2013 370Z NISMO (#440) in Gunmetal (aka KAD) with ONLY 13K miles and 100% stock.

I had been searching for this spec on the 370z's for over a year- as I love the aggressive exterior looks of the V1 bodykits- and the '13-14 had red calipers and gunmetal wheels.

This isn't my first VQ, as I have daily-driven a modified G37xS Sedan for the last few years. I love the G, but had really been missing having a stick shift car. I had originally been holding out for the 400z, but while Nissan nailed the engine/transmission combo there- the looks of the new Z35 don't even come close to the V1 Nismo (imo).

That said, the interior however on the V1s need some love, and will be the first area I address. I have an OEM+ mindset when it comes to modding, so much of my initial upgrades will be to grab the V2 interior pieces. Looking forward to the journey!

Attachment 146217
Congrats on the V1. Here's my V1 with the V2 interior, Juke seats and my custom e brake handle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210120_150854.jpg (401.2 KB, 28 views)
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote