View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 05:11 PM   #3749 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Ordered 2 neck bushings for one of my reloading die sets from Brownell just before Christmas. They was on backorder. No big deal. Well.......they shipped them out on 2/1, in 2 different packages. I was tracking the packages. On 2/5 the tracking just stopped. So I called Brownell on 2/10. She told me that I have to wait until the 11th to file a claim with them. WELL...........today I get up-dated tracking on both packages. The fvckers are in GUAM!!!!! How did it go from Iowa to Guam?
Stopped for a vacation in Guam
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp