View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 09:46 AM   #3590 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I've worked on some of those cars. Tell them half up front and the rest when finished. And they still didn't have money.
It's a house lol. And I'm the one whose paying

I pay them $69 to send out a plumber. They give me a quote for their portion of the work (I'll do all the gyp board demo and repair). I pay them in full after their work is completed.

Looks like we're going to run new lines to the upstairs master bath/shower/lavatory/toilet, upstairs guest bath/lavatory/toilet, and downstairs kitchen. Since I don't want to tear any holes in the kitchen, we're going to tear the siding off the house and go in from the back side of the sink. That siding needs to be replaced anyway so just tack on some new hardyboard costs too

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |