View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 08:40 AM   #3539 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Monday and hoping this week will be better than last week. I decided to take a couple days off from posting. I was tired of posting my car wows as my car is still in Las Vegas as it took them until late Friday night to figure out how get the dash wired properly. They also agreed to take the car to Seb since they have been the hold up and me taking several unnecessary trips to Vegas. I told Seb about the issues and was not in a hurry to receive it as well. He was like tell them not to rush and just get it to me in a week because it will probably sit for a week anyway. I figured as much as he is balls deep into the DTC transplant. Oh well the good news is they were able to successfully able to start the Z and all the gauges work. The fire suppression system is installed and functional as well. All that is left is for Seb to install the Radium surge tank/fuel system and tune her up. Hopefully it won't take weeks or months. Enjoyed the super bowl with four other friends and glad for Brady and the Bucs even though I was hoping for a different outcome. All of you in the path of that polar blast stay safe and warm. Let's all stay safe and sanitary and go get vaccinated if you can as this chit is getting real.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|